- Customer agrees to settle the amounts stated for specified services. If Stratton does not provide the promised service due to the customer refuses to carry out service or has not followed the preparation instructions which cause a return visit, Customer will be billed for a transportation charge equivalent to half of the total fee for a service visit.
- In the event of missing or damaged customer property reasonably determined to be caused by Stratton, Stratton will pay the cost of replacing or repairing such item. In no event shall Stratton be responsible for incidental, consequential or special harm.
- Agreement shall be effective for a period of one year or the stated period from the date of execution. Thereafter, the Agreement shall continue to be effective until the date to be decided by either Stratton or the Customer.
- Responsibilities of the Customer in case of service involving equipment installation
- Customer shall not alter, disassemble, move or relocate the equipment (if any) unless authorized in writing by Stratton
- The equipment (if any) shall at all time remain and be the exclusive property of Stratton. Customer shall only have the right to run the equipment in manner directed by Stratton.
- Customer shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment (if any). Customer shall insure the equipment.
Product and service price must be treated by customer as confidential and not be shown or disclosed to any third party.